Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Blog Is Born

So...I have officially decided that:

A: Facebook is driving me crazy
B: I need a creative outlet
C: I'd like to help friends and family know what is going on in my life!

Therefore, this blog was born. I will use it to educate the masses. (Or just drone on and on about my uninteresting life so that old friends and acquaintances can learn waaaay more than they ever wanted to know about me...that's what blogs are for, right?!) Anyway, I'll start with a summary of my entire life, to date. Okay okay okay, just kidding. Just the past two years...

I married the most amazingly hilarious, smart, kind, handsome, spiritual, patient....etc etc...man in July of 2011. Since then, I have discovered that we are more MFEO than I could have ever imagined. We have had all sorts of adventures. We have traveled across the United States. We have met wonderful people. We have built dreams and watched them fall. We have seen unimaginable blessings. And we are just beginning! Oh, what marvelous light!

Up to speed? No? Let me give you a little more background. (If you have already soaked up more information than you cared to know, you may want to skip the next paragraph or so) In the course of our short two years of marriage, we have experienced much heartache. Two miscarriages, pesky health problems, frustrating college life (school is for fooools!), and the never ending financial roller-coaster that accompanies all of the aforementioned struggles. But we have also experienced such joy as to blot out any trace of darkness and doubt. There is no joy brighter than a companionship so strong that you cannot (and do not wish to) remember your life before it. When I said we were MFEO earlier, I was seriously serious.

So, I hope you all enjoy reading about how awesome my husband is. Because there will be a lot of that. There will also be the occasional update about the recent happenings in our life. Perhaps even the occasional photograph, if we ever find the battery charger for our camera.

Thanks for readin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment